Terms & Conditions
- Enrolment for courses, workshops and events is subject to availability and there is no reservation policy. Booking is only secured upon full payment of all fees due.
- It is the booker’s responsibility to ensure that all bookings made by them are accurate.
- Bookings are non-refundable unless the course or workshop has been cancelled by the tutor or in the event of a participant’s medical grounds. Suitable proof will be required.
- The tutor reserves the right to amend or cancel a course or workshops where necessary due to unforeseen circumstances or insufficient enrolment. The customer will be notified via email when an activity is cancelled. Refunds will only be made onto the card used for payment.
- The tutor reserves the right to alter or cancel the course content where necessary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Enrolment finishes at on commencement of the first class. If you have missed the closing date for the class, it is always worth contacting the tutor to check if places are available. Subsequent enrolment is subject to tutor's approval. No reduction is given for late enrolments.